Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Japanese Life of a Military Wife -- Blog Layout

One of my dearest friends is moving to Okinawa, Japan next month for three years due to her husband's station with the Marine Corps. I will miss them both terribly, and thought... what is a better way to keep up with their new, fascinating lives than for her to start a blog of her own?!

As long as I've known Eve, her favorite color is pink, so I wanted her blog layout to represent her personality as much as possible. I think the straw mat background, Japanese Cherry Blossoms, and pink accents do the job perfectly. CLICK HERE to see her full blog!



Happy travels to Eve and her wonderful Husband! I can't wait to read about all your adventures. :)


1 comment:

  1. Thank you Aliya! I completly LOVE the blog you made for me. It is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Share This