Monday, March 8, 2010

LLS Virtual Flyer

Last year, I assisted in the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's (LLS) Man & Woman of the Year Campaign. One of my good friends was a candidate and my husband and I were on the campaign team, going to numerous events and social gatherings trying to raise as much money as possible to help LLS' efforts in the fight against Blood Cancers. We put up a valiant effort, and our friend Andrew ended up coming in as the 3rd Runner Up, and our campaign team raised over $40,000.

The campaign begins again this spring, and although I'm not on a team again, I was touched when I was asked to design this virtual flyer for one of the preliminary fund-raising events, co-hosted by Andrew and last year's Man of the Year.




To help LLS' efforts, donate to their cause at The Leukemia & Lymphoma Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This