Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Fall Wedding Photo Save The Dates

Dori is a good friend of my sister-in-laws and she and her fiance Ken are getting married this October. I was flattered when Dori contacted me about custom designing Save-The-Dates for their wedding but I was even more surprised when Ken was the one I worked most closely with on the design! It was so great to see a groom so involved and interested and passionate! He has an art background so he really wanted the design to represent him and Dori's relationship... is that the cutest thing or what?

In colors of cobalt and green, we worked to achieve the perfect look that Ken and Dori were going for. He especially loved this picture of him proposing and wanted it utilized on the Save The Date. And those little birdies? All his idea! :)

FRONT:




BACK: 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This