Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Garden Themed Wedding

When Brandi from As You Wish events reached out to me to participate in a stylized shoot, I literally (and figuratively) JUMPED at the opportunity. Not to mention, she had me at the words "Secret Garden"... SWOON!!!

I created a beautiful suite for Brandi's shoot and spared no expense. The suite had several enclosures, rounded corners on the invitations, a beautiful understated blush pink graphic, a gorgeous print pattern on the back of the program and everything was bundled with lace and an antique skeleton key to get the whole theme across.





I was seriously in LOVE with this suite. Even my printer said it was one of her Top 10 favorite invitations EVER!!! For more pictures, visit The Bride's Cafe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This