Monday, September 30, 2013

A Rustic Yellow and Cobalt Blue Wedding

Gillian and Brennan had their stunning wedding in the mountains of Vermont, one of my favorite places from my childhood. When Gillian reached out to me for invitations I was ecstatic about her theme and her wedding style. It was pure rustic elegance and her colors were butter yellow and cobalt blue - so perfect for summer!


 I kept their names bold in blue and did the rest of the text in gray with a subtle yellow graphic behind. A yellow invitation mat finished off the main piece and then the rest of the suite was designed to match.



I also created a matching program using the same elements from the invitation.



And to top things off, we went ahead and did matching custom beer bottle labels! Because, really - what wedding would be complete without matching beer labels?! Brennan & Gillian brewed their own beer for the wedding so I designed a beer called "Brillian's Brews" (combining their two names) in the flavors they had brewed! I'm sure this was one of the hits of the party!



Congratulations, Brennan & Gillian!! Also - how gorgeous are they?



All Photos Courtesy of Melissa Manzione Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This