Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Organized Home Checklists

Hello and Happy New Year!

If you hadn't noticed, Aliya Rinaldi Designs got a fresh new face and we are ready to kick-off this new year with a bang! After a long hiatus of having babies and such (teehee), I'm happy to announce I am back and taking orders on anything and everything from blog designs to greeting cards, logos, announcements... you name it!

I am running on a two-week schedule now, so if you want Valentine's Day cards designed, contact me ASAP! I have lots of exciting projects in the works coming down the pipeline and would love to create something custom for you.

In the meantime, I wanted to introduce a new line of fun things to keep you and yours organized in 2013! I have created several lists and checklists to keep me from losing my mind and now would love to share them all with you!


 This list is a great way to stay on top of your weekly to-do's! I will personalize it with your name at the top, as many boxes as you want for each day, and laminate it with magnets on the back so it will just pop right onto your fridge! You simply write on the laminated part with a dry-erase marker and it wipes right off at the end of each week!


I used to get so overwhelmed at the thought of keeping up with keeping my whole house spick and span... not anymore! With this weekly checklist, I now know what I should manage each day and my house is always (somewhat, haha) clean. So much easier than doing one huge cleaning day over the weekend... who wants to waste their Saturday with a vacuum?! Not I!

I will personalize this listing based on your needs! Just email me exactly which chores you would like for each day and I will also laminate this piece and add magnets if you wish!





 Menu Planning is all the rage and we also recently jumped on this bandwagon! It's so much easier and saves so much more time and money in the end! I created this item off a pin I saw on Pinterest. I designed the weekly meal-planning chart and then I also created a page full of all the meals we cook in our regular "rotation." The meals are in different colors representing the main dish, starch side, and veggie. I printed the meals on magnetic paper and then cut them all out and put them in a little tin that magnets to our fridge. So, at the beginning of every week, I'll take out my little meal tags and place them under each day. That way, we know what meal we will be eating that evening and it will help so much more with grocery shopping as well!

I am happy to customize this in any way you wish... similarly, like ours, and you can email me the meals you'd like me to print out. Or, if you'd rather, I can create checkboxes and laminate the sheet so you can write/erase directly on the paper!

I hope to be offering many more designed printables like this in the future so if you have any ideas or can think of another type of Organized list that would help you (or me!), please let me know, and I'd be happy to create it! :)




1 comment:

  1. I love love love the magnetic menu idea. I just need something magnetic in our kitchen since the refrigerator is stainless...

    ReplyDelete

Share This